The AOTR provides professionals involved in the trauma registry the opportunity for networking, mentorship, education and much more! During meetings, members receive updates on trauma registry requirements, software tips, national and state issues, legislation and many other topics.
Membership is open to anyone responsible for maintaining trauma information in Ohio or actively involved in establishing the same.
Membership benefits include:
- Continuing education units for AOTR educational offerings
- Nominating and/or voting privileges including but not limited to state trauma registry official committees, election of AOTR officers and AOTR bylaws
- Ability to hold an AOTR office and/or chair an AOTR special committee
- Access to the AOTR E-Newsletter
- Eligibility for the annual give away
Join Today for only $35 a year!
Fill out the Membership Application Form and mail it along with your check to:
PO Box 304
Columbus, OH 43216-0304
AOTR meetings are held the first Friday of even months from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at:
Ohio Department of Transportation
1980 W. Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43223
Google User Group
The Alliance of Ohio Trauma Registrars has a Google User Group. To become a member click on the link to apply and one of the managers will approve your membership.
This site is a good networking tool to reach other Ohio Registrars, post jobs, help with Ohio and TQIP related questions, ask coding questions, review procedures along with other topics of discussion. Please feel free to join or contact the owner of the Google User Group if you have any questions.